Our commitment to service is second to none!
The Muldrow Group prides themselves on the services they provide. TMG offers exceptional customer service along with outstanding products. This combination is what sets them apart from their competitors.
- Product Warranty
- Vehicle Service Contracts
- Guarantee Asset Protection Programs
- Appearance Protection Products
- Dealer Certified and Powertrain for Life Programs
- Dent and Ding
- Tire and Wheel Guarantees
- Lease Programs
- Lifetime Coverage
- Certified Programs
- Roadside Assistance
- Annual Engine Diagnostic
- Trade-in Protection
- Towing Assistance
- Battery Service
- Key Replacement
- F&I Training / Compliance
- Product Payment Plans
- Maintenance Packages
- Conference Calls and Report Analysis
- Flexible Financing Options
- Environmental Safe Products
- Auto Deductible Reimbursement
- Cooling System Maintenance
The Muldrow Group has constant communication with its dealerships by in store meetings, weekly conference calls and web meetings.
Service Lanes Sales Solutions
Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-use app for service personnel on Android or iOS
- Scan the VIN, enter the mileage and click to get quotes in less than 10 seconds
- An enhanced basic coverage with only 2 terms for customers who do not have any coverage on their vehicles and only one will be selected based on customer’s answers
- 0% financing with low down payment and no credit check
- Everything is completed on the device and the activated service contract is sent directly to their email
- Quotes can be sent directly to your customer to review, approve or purchase.
- Customers can sign, pay, and receive contracts right on their phone or tablet.
- Automatic follow-up on behalf of the dealership by email or phone
- Monthly dealership reports showing progress
Additional Features & Benefits
- We pay your Service Writers or give the dealership the option to pay them
- We handle all processing and payment of the service contract
- We handle all cancellations
- The Office Manager only needs to input the profit from the weekly report
- F&I can now refer customers back to service to purchase a service contact on customers who could not get them included in their finance contract
- Can be sold in any service department regardless of what is sold in F&Ibility to make vendors of the dealership salespeople for this program
- Laminated Coverage guides
Finance Vision Reporting Platform
The Muldrow Group recently launched a new advanced reporting platform called FINANCEVision by VisionAST, Inc. VisionAST has taken their exclusive variable operations platform and broke out the F&I reporting components to offer warranty agents and their dealers access to real-time F&I reporting. This will allow the Muldrow team to pinpoint areas that need the most immediate attention at each of their dealerships.
VisionAST and FINANCEVision were developed by a dealer group’s director of operations who wanted the data but often was too busy to get bogged down with pulling the data from their DMS. “We needed the data to discover our weaknesses and train our people to be more profitable, especially in the age of margin compression. The 2 hours it took me every night was overwhelming, so I started building the VisionAST platform. 3 years later we have complete DMS integration and all I have to do is login and click my mouse a few times and we have all the data we need. It’s very rewarding to help other dealers and agents have the same capabilities. It’s exciting to watch businesses become more efficient and more profitable,” says VisionAST President Peter Carusone. “It’s just so easy to use there’s no good reason for not knowing exactly where your stores stand at every moment.“